Search Feature

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

A big thank you to the men and women in the service (and those who have served). You're the people who make this country the best and safest place on earth to live. Thank you for my freedom!

I have crawdads and shrimp cooking on the grill. Am digging in the freezer to find my sack of snowballs to torment slow moving targets. ( I definitely throw like a girl ) No one seems to be afraid of getting hit by one. lol

It's a bit late in the day but Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!!

4 comments:

LindaG said...

Hope you all had a safe 4th, too!
Have a great weekend. :-)

Unknown said...

Our BBQ Team, No PiG Deal BBQ, had a friendly team comp. It was good! Happy 4th!! It would be great if you liked our Facebook page

cowgirl said...

Thank you Linda, I had a nice weekend. :)
Hope you did too!

cowgirl said...

Mike that sounds great! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)
I'll be sure to check out your fb page, thanks!